In this article, we are going to discuss how to set up Netgear EX7500 mesh range extender. The Netgear nighthawk EX7500 is a very capable mesh Wi-Fi Range Extender. It is probably the best mesh Range Extender that money can buy.
If you follow all the steps carefully, you would see your Wi-Fi range boosted by your new Netgear EX7500 Wi-Fi router successfully. You can now connect smartphones, tablets, and various other smart home devices to your newly extended Wi-Fi network.
How to set up the Netgear WiFi mesh range extender Ex7500?
1) Netgear Extender Installation is fairly a simple process, and you can complete it within a matter of a few minutes using the Netgear ex7500 manual.
2) Connect a power cable to your Netgear nighthawk EX7500 Wi-Fi Range Extender.
3) To start the Netgear wifi extender ex7500 setup process, you need a laptop or mobile.
4) Launch browser www.mywifiext.net from your laptop or mobile. Login to the assistant page using login credentials or signup with unique user names and passwords if using a new device setup.
5) After login, follow the assistant page prompts to connect your Netgear EX7500 extender with your router.
6) After finishing the process remove the cable from the router and place your extender to the desired place to enjoy hazel-free strong wifi network.
1) Plugin the Netgear wifi extender EX7500
2) Place power on the extender and Netgear router at the same place.
3) Press the WPS button of the extender once, when it will display an LED green light.
4) After pressing the WPS button you will see the white light on the extender that shows the connection is established between router and extender.
5) Enjoy your new WiFi strong signals by placing your extender in the area where you use to get weak signals.
If you still face any issues related to your router or extender feel free to contact our experts or read our further blogs.
Read More: Netgear Ex7300 Extender Setup